- Shiitake and Oyster
- great flavour
- nutritional value
- medicinal healing properties
- grown on sustainably sourced oak sawdust
We are Lee and Rajo, two life-long Oxfordshire residents running a small-scale mushroom farm located in South Oxford.
We are ideally placed to supply the surrounding community and fine eateries with locally grown mushrooms. Maintaining a low carbon foot print and providing fresh produce that is pesticide free and with minimal food miles. Our mushrooms are grown inside specially modified ex-Ministry Of Defence shipping containers making us Oxfords first mushroom freight farm!
- ~1 mile from Oxford city centre
- minimal food miles
- Oxfords 1st mushroom freight farm
- fresh Shiitake and Oyster mushrooms
- low carbon footprint
- re-purposed ex MOD shipping containers
- recycled, biodegradable, compostable packaging
- solar panels (coming soon)
- rain water harvesting (coming soon)
If you would like to know how we can supply delicious mushrooms to you or your business or would like to find out more about our passion for mushrooms please do get in contact.